Access to information
Agency plan (as required by s 8(2)(a) of the FOI Act *)
Who we are
- The organisation and structure of the Tribunal
- The location of our offices
- Governance arrangements and statutory appointments.
What we do
- Functions and powers of the Tribunal, including the rules, guidelines, practices and precedents relating to those functions and powers.
- See also Practice Direction and Forms.
Our reports and responses to Parliament
- Annual reports laid before the Parliament, and other information routinely provided to the Parliament.
Routinely requested information and disclosure log
- It is unusual for the Tribunal to receive a FOI request. FOI requests are dealt with by the Federal Court of Australia.
- The Tribunal is not responsible for the development of specific policy proposals.
- The registrar and deputy registrars of the Tribunal can be contacted through the details provided at Contact the Tribunal.